We are delighted that you are interested in visiting the National Paralympic Heritage Centre. All groups must complete a booking form. The group contact must ensure that they have read the Terms and Conditions below before submission of the form. As a charity the National Paralympic Heritage Trust welcome donations to enable us to continue our work.
• All bookings are provisional until a confirmation email has been sent from the National Paralympic Heritage Trust confirming the booking.
• Pre-booking is required for all group visits.
• All bookings must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the visit.
• Please note that the National Paralympic Heritage Centre is 54sqm in size. Larger groups will be divided into two, with 15 people having a tour of the Centre whilst the other half has a site tour. The groups will then swap.
• Entry to the National Paralympic Heritage Centre is free however there will be additional charges applied for refreshments and specialist activities where relevant.
• In the event of a cancellation an email must be sent to [email protected] as soon as it becomes apparent a booking is no longer required.
• If a meeting room has been booked for your visit cancellation must be received at least 15 days before your booking otherwise a charge may still be made for the cost of the room.
• If refreshments have been booked as part of your visit cancellation must be received at least 15 days before your booking otherwise a charge may still be made for the cost of the refreshments.
• In the event that the National Paralympic Heritage Trust has to cancel a booking we will contact you as soon as it becomes apparent a booking cannot take place and endeavour to re-arrange the booking to a mutually convenient alternative date. If the visit was subject to additional charges these charges will inmost cases be waived. However, if the cancellation is due to events outside of the National Paralympic Heritage Trust’s control for example but not limited to a national government lockdown or adverse weather conditions making the site unsafe, we may reserve our right not to refund additional charges. In addition, the National Heritage Trust is not liable for any costs a group may have incurred such as travel costs or parking.
Supervision of Children and Young Adults
• All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The accompanying adult must be over 18.
• It remains the responsibility of the adult to supervise children at all times during a visit and in all parts of the Centre, Stadium and wider site. The National Paralympic Heritage Trust’s staff or volunteers cannot take responsibility for a child unsupervised at any time during a visit.
• We require a ratio of 1-8 adults supervising all groups of children whatever the organisation for example; play scheme, school, nanny/childcare group or home school trip.
Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
• All group bookings must complete their own risk assessment of the centre and surrounding site.
• Pre-visit resources for teachers and group leaders are available on the website. For any additional information or question please email [email protected]
• We have First Aiders onsite however your group must also provide at least one trained First Aider with your group.