We are delighted that you are interested in a National Paralympic Heritage Centre live stream event. All groups must complete a booking form. The group contact must ensure that they have read the Terms and Conditions below before submission of the form. As a charity the National Paralympic Heritage Trust welcome donations to enable us to continue our work.
• All bookings are provisional until a confirmation email has been sent from the National Paralympic Heritage Centre confirming the booking.
• Pre-booking is required for all live streamed events
• All bookings must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the live stream event.
• Please note that the National Paralympic Heritage Centre uses Zoom as its streaming platform.
• An invite to the event will be sent to the contact provided on this form.
• The zoom meeting invite must not be forwarded to additional participants without the National Paralympic Heritage Centre’s prior agreement.
• Any unknown attendees will not be permitted access to the live streamed event.
• In the event of a cancellation an email must be sent to [email protected] as soon as it becomes apparent a booking is no longer required.
• In the event that the National Paralympic Heritage Centre has to cancel a booking we will contact you as soon as it becomes apparent a booking cannot take place and endeavour to re-arrange the booking to a mutually convenient alternative date. The live stream event is free so no charge will be incurred.
Systems and System Failure
• The National Paralympic Heritage Centre uses Zoom as the platform to live stream events from. It may be possible to accommodate other software such as Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom however this must be discussed at the time of booking.
• The National Paralympic Heritage Centre will implement security features on the software such as passcodes and waiting rooms.
• It is the groups responsibility to make sure they have activated all the correct security features on Zoom, or applicable software on their devices in advance of the event.
• The National Paralympic Heritage Centre reserves the right to remove any participant from a live stream event if they deem it necessary.
• In the event of an IT system failure from either party that results in a delay of more than 15mins the event will be rescheduled to a mutually convenient alternative date.
• The National Paralympic Heritage Centre may record the live stream event for marketing purposes. Please inform the National Paralympic Heritage Centre in advance of the event if you do not wish the event to be recorded. An email request can be sent to [email protected]
• The National Paralympic Heritage Centre does not allow participants to record an event without their prior agreement in writing in advance of the event. An email request can be sent to [email protected]
Supervision of Children and Young Adults online
• All children under the age of 16 must have consent from their responsible adult to take part in a livestream event. The responsible adult must be someone over the age of 18.
•I t remains the responsibility of the responsible adult to supervise their children or young adults during the live stream event. The National Paralympic Heritage Trust’s staff or volunteers cannot take responsibility for a child unsupervised during a live streamed event.
• Any interactive elements of the live stream event should be facilitated by the supervising adult.
Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
• All group bookings must complete their own risk assessment of the live streamed event.
• Information about online security and children can be found here: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety