Who owns the copyright of content on this site?
The text, graphics, artwork, audio, video, images and the compilation of information contained in the National Paralympic Heritage Trust website are protected by copyright. Copyright owners are identified as the author, in the photo captions and the credit lines for each article.
Every effort has been made to establish the copyright holders of the material presented. However, if visitors consider that they own the copyright to any material and can provide the necessary documentation, please contact us so that we may credit the materials properly or remove them.
Use of content on this site under a Creative Common License
The Paralympic Heritage Trust aims to increase access to Paralympic heritage and its stories of human endeavour. To help us achieve this, unless otherwise noted, the content on this website is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
What does the Creative Commons licence allow you to do?
The Creative Commons licence that applies to this site is CC-BY-NC-ND (attribution – non-commercial – no derivatives). This licence allows you to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Attribution (BY) – You, the licensee, must give appropriate credit to the author as identified on this website and provide a link to the Creative Commons license.
- NonCommercial (NC) – You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative works (ND) – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Contributing new content to this site
Copyright on external websites
There are links to external websites from the National Paralympic Heritage Trust site which operate their own individual copyright requirements. Please request the relevant permissions before you reproduce any of the material from those sites.